Sometimes I become unconscious after having sex, please help

hi i got married before 3 months.i had sex with my partner sometimes i become unconscious after having sex with my partner also my vagina get wet.i want to get pregnant quickly.please answer me what's the reason for this
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011
During sexual activity, it is normal for vagina to be wet because of the release of lubricating fluids. Unconsciousness after sex is a very unusual symptom. Consult a doctor (family doctor/physician), who can evaluate if you have any neurological problem. Sexual activity itself can sometimes be very stressful and stress related unresponsiveness is a possibility.
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Hi,jeyram,
Thanks for query,
initially starting of new family life due to some psychological disturbance or due to new experience this happens.
Know about sex,it is not sex game but it is love game by which you both come together by heart and feeling.
ok and bye.
Hello Ms. Jeyram:

In homeopathic medical books, such situations are described and linked as a type of minor epilepsy. It is said that it happens rarely to some females who are hypersensitive and hysterical. Such females also feel very irritated after intercourse.

Your extra wetness of vagina may be due to hypersensitivity or multiple orgasms.

If these symptoms remains for a long period, you should try homeopathic medicine. If you have any questions and concern regarding unconsciousness after intercourse homeopathic treatment please mail me to askdrrkumar(at the rate)gmail.com
General & Family Physician Dr. Shainaz Arif Kaware's  Response
Hello;
welcome to HealthcareMagic
It is not commonly seen but there have been people who have reported fainting/unconsciousness for 60-90 seconds.This has happened in females achieving multiple orgasms or orgasm with over excitement.So i guess from the episode you have written it looks to be a case of what you can say a post orgasmic syncope or fainting after sex.The wet vagina is due to excess of lubrication fluid released after orgasm may be even multiple orgasm.I guess there should not be a problem but just in case it happens repeatedly then get her examined by a Neurophysician to rule out an out side chance of epilepsy which is a rare possibility and it is probably due to orgasm.
Thanks

©2014 Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.