Something stuck in throat, unable to swallow. What is it? How to remove it?

I m a 16 year old girl and for the past 2 days it feels like something has been stuck in my throat and it s worrying me a little. I ve had maybe 4 times in my child hood where this has happened and I coughed it up and it was like a tiny corn kernel thing and you could mash it and it smells real bad. I ve always kind of thought that it was like pieces of bile or something like that. I can move it around in my throat kind of like it s stuck or hooked onto my tongue in the back of my throat. I ve tried making myself throw up but couldn t do it and I ve tried swallowing and drinking water to make it go down but it s a persistent thing. Please, what is it and how can I get rid of it easily and naturally? If I can t do that then please give me a suggestion as to what I should do.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
probably you are having some pathology in you pharynx you are advised to go for pharyngoscopy to confirm the exact site of lesion only then final treatment can be planned