Something stuck in throat. Had tonsil stones, phlegm and swelling. Skin hanging next to epiglottis. Home remedy to reduce symptom?

Hi! I am 28 years old, female and a smoker. From the past 3 months, I ve had this feeling of something being stuck in my throat. I ve gone to 2 doctors who have just given me pills that have given me no relief . I had tonsil stones recently, excess phlegm & swelling in my throat. I just noticed something new today, in purely none medical terms, the skin next to the epiglottis is down, it looks like it hanging but it isn t really hanging (I am trying to explain it the best way I can). I have reduced smoking and am trying to quit. Is there a home remedy to reduce these symptoms mentioned above?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Feb 2012