Something stuck in the throat. No relief with burping, drinking enough water. Solution?

Hi I m 25yrs old, 5 5. I felt something wrong in my throat after i had diner with my normal meal with rice on 6th of January 2013. I feel the food got stuck in my throat and continue burping but still i didn t fell better and every time ill drink water i feel something is rolling in my throat. I kept taking water hoping that maybe it would go down in my stomach and feel good again.. Please help and advice.. Thank you in advance
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013