Something popped in left eye, red rashes close to pupil, turning yellowish, sharp pains. What may be this ?

Yes, earlier today, I felt something pop in my left eye. My eyes had red small cells close to my pupil and started turning yellowish green. All day my eye has been bothering me and it s getting worse. I m getting sharp pains in my left side next to my eye. They are starting to burn , my left side feels swollen and my eyes are blood shot red. Do you know what it may be and if I need to go to the ER?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012