Some sort of an infection on the head of penis, becomes red, itchy with white discharge. Taking Forcan. Permanent cure ?

Hello, I have some sort of an infection on the head of my penis . The head turns red, with some sort of white discharge and is very itchy. Despite cleaning regulary, in a few days the foreskin also develops cracks. I have taken Forcan TZ and this clears up the infection practically overnight. Is there any permanent cure for this condition? Note: I am a married man of 32 years and am totally loyal to my wife. This problem started after the birth of my son who is now 3 years old.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013