Some remedy for cough and flum

Hi, my baby boy who is 3 years old has flum in his Throat. when he is coughing I am able realize it; could you please tell me some tips for remedy.
Asked On : Mon, 10 May 2010

Hello and welcome to Health Care Magic Forum ,please have gargle with saline water ,if possible take steam –inhalation with karbol-plus tablets ,avoid oily food
Take consultation with ENT specialist for opinion ,take care

First take some pepper and some tulsi leaves and grind it ,then mix it with some water and boil it for some time ,i am sure it would be effective .

Sounds like it could be an allergy and you should find out what triggers it by a specialist. In the meantime, give an antihistamine and see if that makes a difference. To loosen flum in the bronchial area, do some chest and back clapping with your own loving hands and try Dr. Lamberts to loosen it up. Hot steamy bathroom can help too.