Some kind of popping in head, feels like blood coming out. Why this happens ?

Hi, I observe some kind of popping in my head, & after one or two days, on touching in that location, I feel blood came out earlier, & got dried. Why this happens I am not sure? One observation is, when I sleep late, the next day, though naturally feel quite sleepy at work, feel this popping like along with sleepy mind. Pl. help
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013

Thanks for writing to health care magic.

This particular lesion requires physical examination to arrive at a diagnosis. It could be a simple trauma or some pustule which ruptured. A physical examination is required to comment on that.

Continue to ask further queries as required.
Hope this helps.

Dr Y V Siva Sankara Murty
Associate Professor of Pediatric