Some bumpy spots on my testicles which are increasing day by day.

there are some bumpy spots on my testicles which are increasing day by day. could you please help to get rid of them. i am worried about these spots please help me
Asked On : Sat, 11 Dec 2010
  Anonymous's Response
it is very much advertised for women to check for unusual lumps and bumps but men should do the same if anything feels unusual to you and you have doubts have it seen by a doctor it could just be calluses from intercourse or masturbation on the other hand it could be worse go to were there are pictures and descriptions of different problems and treatments