Some bleeding, 3 little white bumps like right inside urethra hole, abdominal cramping and back pain. Any STD ?

Hi there, My period started on the 21st of December and it was very irregular, it was not red like usual, it was brown, lasted for a day, then started again for 2 days. Few weeks after I had some bleeding or spotting quite a bit of blood . I recently noticed 3 little white bumps like right inside my urethra hole, they are very painful and i have managed to pick 2 of them off, I then booked an appointment with Sexual Health and the day before i went to meet with them the bump disappeared, just today i noticed another 2 bumps and I had picked them off again, Ive been experiencing abdominal cramping and back pain . Also sex is very painful. I get my breath taken away and feel extremely sick, not sure exactly why that is, he is unusually big but i have gotten use to it already, and we try many positions but the pain has just been getting worse. I am extremely worried about this because i do know that there is an HPV scare with one of his past partners. So i really am not sure, was wondering if you had any answers for me. Thank You.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013