Solution for Hair Loss

Hi i have a serious proplem with my hair cause it's fall & Idon't know how can i solve this proplem ??
Asked On : Sat, 10 Jul 2010
Thanks for your query
Are you male or female?
Whats your age?
Are you having any systemic disease?
Keep your scalp clean.Have a healthy diet and lots of fluids.Use topical 2% minoxidil solution twice daily over the scalp at the places you are having hair loss.Have Vit E capsules.And most importantly reduce stress and anxiety from your life and stay happy.You need to treat if any systemic disease is causing the hair loss.Do consult a dermatologist .

Hope this helps.
i have Serious hair loss. I don?t have oily scalp. My hair is approx 18 inches long. I use shampoo to wash my hair two times in a week. Please guide we with some good solution.