Soloing on hand, shoulder joint pain and high BP.Incresed ASO parameter. Treatment for ASO?

Hi Doctor, 3 month before i had soloing on my hand ,high BP 110/171 and shoulder joint pain after that i met one of the general doctor he advise to me take some blood test in that blood ASO parameter count has increased to 515 normally we should have below 200 count after that he advised me to take sazo 500mg after a month he changed saaz 500mg but still now that parameter is not decrease still in same count can please advise me what is ASO what treatment i have to take
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012