Solid red, raised rash in the fold of tummy and inner thighs, peeling skin, smells bad. Medication ?

My mother is in a senior rehab center... she has a solid red, raised rash in the fold of her tummy and inner thighs. The skin on inner thighs is peeling in big sheets of skin..and when dry get hard and it smells bad. Clearly they arent taking care of her. What can I do to help her? I normally use baby powder and sometimes Desatin , I normally bath her when she is home. I m not sure if its yeast or just a sweat rash.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012