Solid mass in armpit that has doubled up, suspicion of cyst. Should I go for removal or wait to see if its swollen lymph node?

My husband discovered a solid mass in his armpit 2 days ago and it has doubled in size in 2 days.. Went to urgent care because of the holiday weekend Dr. says it is a cyst but could not get any fluid out of it. The Dr.said if not better tomorrow come back and he will remove the Cyst?? Should he go for removal or wait and see if this is a swollen lymph node.. Could an urgent care doctor remove lymph nodes??
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012