Solid lump on lower left abdomen, movable lump under skin. Ultrasound scan done. Causes for lump?

I have a solid lump on my lower left abdomen and the size is about 4 inches. It moves on the left side and lower part of my belly button. Im just curious to know what it is. I just had an ultrasound today and they said i should wait until they forward the result to my doctor. The lump is a little bit bulging out of my abdomen but is under my skin.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it can be hernia lipoma
cyst extra peritoneal tissue
intraperitoneal tissue growth
or abdominal organ growth
need to investigate further possible by ultrsound report or advanced tests all depends so continue following your doctors to find the cause and treat it accordingly