Solid lump on left of neck. Had cyst like lump on same area. Should i get concerned?

Hi, I have a lump on the left side of my neck . It doesn t hurt but it feels uncomfortable when I turn my neck. I remember having the same lump about a year ago, I believe its the same one but it has swollen up again. It feels like a small marble. It is not very hard but it is pretty solid. Not too long ago I had a pimple like lump on the right side of my neck, that one eventually popped but it was extremely painful. I believe it was a cyst . I am afraid that the one on my left side is the same thing or even something more severe. I do not have insurance, so I rather ask you first in case its nothing.
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
The problem what u encounter could be an epidermalcyst.Better get it excised surgically in toto before it could get infected.Get an xray of the neck along with ultrasound to know the plane of the swelling.