Solid lump on cheekbone, had cheek injury. Should I seek medical attention?

I recently fell over and hit my cheek very hard. My face was swollen for a few days, and my cheek became bruised and i got a black eye. All the bruising has now subsided, however there is a solid lump (under the skin) right on my cheekbone which does not seem to be getting any less. what is this lump, should I seek medical attention? When i touch the area of skin above the lump (to the side of my eye) it feels very uncomfortable, almost as if a nerve is being touched.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012