Solar plexus has rashes, red spots and itchiness in legs, irregular heartbeat, anxiety problems, liver problems. Suggest?

My solar plexus has a rash of itchy red spots, my sides and underarms are itchy as well. My legs are only itchy after a hot shower, most likely due to dry skin. I don't have a fever, I do have irregular heartbeat issues (since birth with no treatment), I have anxiety problems, I have had liver problems, I drink nightly. I had ringworm, treated with anti-fungal cream, thinking it might be rheumatic, not sure, any suggestions?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013