Soft yellow stools, gastric burning after eating, stomach bloating. H.Pylori test negative. Causes?

Hello I have been having light yellow soft stools for 2 weeks now and I need to go frequently. I also experience gastric burning after I eat high in my stomach and then a constant uncomfortable feeling in my stomach until the food has been digested. I ve been tested for H Pylori and giardi but the results show nothing. I get quite a lot of bloating as well. I ve been trying to figure out what is causing it by eliminating certain foods but there doesn t seem to be a pattern to why it happens. I d love some advice.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013