Soft, white skin after using corn remover pads. Will skin return to normal tone?

Hi, I am an African American female. I utilized Dr. Scholl s corn remover pads and after leaving a pad on for 48 hours, I was left with soft white bleached skin. I removed the top layer of skin and it revealed even whiter smoother skin. This skin is vastly different with my normal complexion . Will my skin return to its normal tone? How long will the process take? Are there any methods to speed the process up? Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012