Soft tissue mass removed from soles on the plantar faschia, rash, water bumps, itching near incision. On steroid pills, creams. Allergic to mesh?

I had a soft- tissue mass removed from the bottom of my foot on the plantar faschia. My doctor used some type of mesh to hold everything together. The incision has healed wonderfully but I have a 3 x 3 or so area of rash with little water bumps and severe itching on both sides of the incision. I believe I may be allergic to the mesh he implanted. I ve tried steriod creams and steriod pills but the problem persists and is driving me crazy. What can be done?
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012