Soft tissue bruising. Fractures in shoulder. Have had arteritis. What can you conclude?

Hi Doctor, after a head on mva at easter 2012 with a speeding driver I suffered whiplash and lots of soft tissue brusing from the seatbelt. and my right arm lost all feeling and movement which has slowly been recovering over the last 6 months. Now fractures seemed to show of the shoulder however I have contusions of the thorasic spine and my clavical is intollerable esspecially with the use of a seatbelt, deep bruising of the armpit has only just cleared to a mear shadow but is still painful to the touch and when using the arm which still goes numb and extreamly ice cold. I also still have pain of the sternum and deep pain of the right rib muscles and still experience neck and back pain when turning my head to the right. Ive had numerouse exrays and bone scans and have had arteritis for most of my life so that seams to be what gets blamed however I believe ther is muscle or tendons torn around the ribs, clavical and armpit to explain pain and long tearm bruising. Do you think this may be correct and if so should I be getting those areas scanned or ultrasound to rule out any issues or will it even show why these problems are still present after nearly 6 months? Thankyou from Michelle 20 August 2012 Sorry to have wasted your time The web sit said nothing of payment until the question was sent and im a cash only no card person thank you for your time just the same
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012