Soft squishy growth on nose, tried apple cider vinegar, no help. How to get rid of it ?

Hi, I have a growth on my nose , it is soft squishy and I thought it was a giant pimple . it appeared about a month ago, it never came to a head, i got worried and put apple cider vinegar on it. I thought it was healing cause it scabbed over, but the scab fell off yesterday revealing the bump once again. But I think by putting apple cider vinegar on it I damaged my skin on the spot. i don t know what it is, but I don t like it. What can I do to get rid of it?
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013