Soft spongy bump on the neck next to collar bone, prominent in looking down, no pain on squeezing, occasional numbness. What could it be?

I have a soft spoongy type bump on my lower neck next to my left collar bone. If I turn my neck to the left and look down I can make the bump come out more. It feels very soft and if I squeeze it, it does not hurt. It does feel like it may be pushing on some nerves because my lower neck feels numb sometimes when I wake up because I sleep on that side.......Any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012