Soft, smelly stools after taking vitamin supplements, stopped, system not yet regulated. Cause?

I switched to natural vitamins at the end of August of this year and shortly after my stool became soft and smelly. I stopped taking the vitamins completely about two weeks ago and my system still hasn t regulated. Should I be concerned or does regulation just take a long time? I ve always noticed some rice-like bits in my stool a few days ago. I m not sure if it is unprocessed food being caused by the problem I had with the vitamins or if something else.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012