Soft mass situated near spine. Have numbness in limbs with hot and cold flashes. Cancer?

Hello, I have discovered a 6 inch x 7 inch soft mass situated just left of my spine slightly below my shoulder blade. It is soft with a firmer center, non painful to touch, but I have had multiple symptoms that I have attibuted to other things....numbness in my left arm and hand, hot cold flashes, burning pain in my shoulder and neck as well as an increase in headaches. There is some area deep in my chest that at times does cause pain when I move a certain way or lift my arm it sort of takes my breath away. I have degenerative disc and history of headaches so wasn t too concerned. This is especially stressful to me as we have alot of lung cancer as well as breast cancer in the immediate family. Thanks for your help.
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012