Soft lump on the shin bone that feels like fluid, appears on exercising, gets numb on crossing legs. Suggestions?

I have a soft Lump on the right side of my shin bone. When I touch it it feels like fluid. It is not hard. It only appears when exercising or after walking for a while. It feels a little numb when I cross my legs. Been there for a while and has not changed in size. I also have a problem with my ankles where I have torn the ligaments. So there is a lot of scare tissue . I have had lymphatic problems in the past.
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013