Soft lump on the neck, arm pain, bone sticking in the middle of shoulder post rotator cuff surgery. Remedy?

I had surgery back in June on rooter cuff on my shoulder!!Shortly ater there is a soft lump that bothers me on my neck has not went away!!Then the other day my shoulder was hurting my arm was hurting,my wrist and my fingers hurt,so as I was rubbing my shoulder I felt a bone sticking up in the middle of my shoulder!!!I am having a hard time sleeping wth this and need answers on what I should do?
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013
Rheumatologist 's  Response
Dear sir,

You need to consult an orthopaedician for the same as thorough examination is required for making any comment.

Dr. Shruti