Soft lump between collar bone and neck, night sweats, tiredness, headache. Causes for symptoms?

I recently found a pain free somewhat soft lump (about 2 inches long) where my collar bone meets my neck . I say pain free, but I feel it there. I have been sweating during my sleep sometimes, and noticing it started to happen during the day also. I also feel VERY tired, and have had a headache for about 7 days now. Of course my doc is away for 5 weeks and left a docs number that is also off now for xmas holidays until Jan 21. Any insight?
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013