Soft and solid bowel movement immediately after food. Why is there blurred vision?

Hi my boyfriend is 29 and he has a bowel movement within 30mins after his meals. His bowel movements are normal (soft/ solid a majority of the time). He doesn t feel nauseous or gassy or bloated. Is that normal to go almost right after eating? Is he absorbing nutrients from the food? He has no weight loss . He does get slightly blurred vision if he eats too much therefore he refrains from eating a HUGE meal. His eyes are fine and hes not a diabetic.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012