Soft and painless lumps in anus. Burning sensation after passing stools

HI doctor. I have couple of soft and painless lumps in the opening of my anus . I can mainly feel it after a bowel movement because it is then that I push. It is small, soft and does not bleed . I have no pain while passing stools. The only symptoms I have are as follows: -burning sensation right after passing stools (lasts from 5 to 20 mins) -pass stools around 2 to 4 times a day My age, height and weight: 20yrs, 6 1 , 100kg
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013