Socked in jaw, snaps while it locks, pain in tempo, behind ears. How to fix it?

I got in a fight like 3 years ago got socked in my jaw and now it snaps ones in a while it locks and I have to kind of move it to the side for it to go back in place and I get this pain in my tempo and behind the ears I know I cant fix it myself but I would like to know what would be the procedure or if its too late since it has been. 3 years
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013
Hi Dear
Welcome to the platform of Health Care Magic.
Friend you require a consultation with a ENT surgeon . He will do all the X rays. If require CT scan also.Only then he will be able to fix your problem.
You may require a surgical procedure also.
Hope your query is answered.