Snorted Vicodin to cure foot. Sore throat. What should I do now?

Hi, I recently snorted 4 lines of vicodin , thinking that it would cure my right foot faster than taking the vicodin orally.. I did this Wednesday and now it is Sunday night and I have had a sore throat ever since Thursday (The next day after snorting the pill ). I went to the doctor and he looked at my throat and he said it looked fine. He prescribed me amoxicicillin if it got worse, which I picked up today, just to be sure if I had an infection back there, I would be curing it. What should I do now? Will it ever go away?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012