Snoring problem, excess flesh in nose. Prescribed combinase aq, sleep study. Surgery required?

I am having snoring problem, So I consulted one doctor and took Thyroid test and checked with the some ENT equipment and told me to undergone for surgery because there was excess flesh in the nose . Then I consulted another doctor for a second opinion, then he suggested to take sleep study report and thyroid test. my thyroid results are normal. the second doctor suggested to do physical excercises with proper diet and gave one nosal spray (Combinase Aq). I still dont know whether to take the surgery or not. please advice
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012