Snoring problem, degenrative twisted neck disease. Suggest treatment?

I am a 59 year old healthy female of normal body weight. I have difficulty swallowing and have a severe snoring problem. Sleep studies for sleep apnea are negative and I recently had a CT with contrast which showed degenerative, twisted neck disease which is apparently is somehow affecting my esophagus . I have a follow-up appointment with my ENT to discuss possible treatment options. Although I am in frequent pain with my neck, I am very apprehensive about any type of cervical surgery but the snoring issue is serious and affecting my whole life. My ENT examined my throat and tonsils and says I am not a candidate for anti-snoring laser treatments.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013