Sneezing with mucus discharge. Could this be due to pet allergy?

since i started working with a hospice company, i realised that some houses that i went to were too stuffy and most of them had pets. i started sneezing yellow thick mucus with clear mucus afterwards. but the sneezing has not stopped. i tied to take clarritin thinking its an allergy and it dries me alot and i stopped taking it. now my eyes have started itching and areas around my mouth. i can sneeze 10 times in row and and the whole ent starts to itch. is it allergy or sinuses?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013