Sneezing, slight fever, eye pain, throat swelling, weakness. Allergic reaction to shrimp?

I 24 years old female, on friday night at work. i steamed some shrimp, ate it. After that, i went home that night going to sleep and as i was sleeping, i notice sneezing , slight fever , eyes hurting, thoart felt swollen, runny noise and itchnesss in my nasal, shaky hands on saturday afternoon then lightheaded, weaknessness. Use to eat shrimp before and that never happen before. I felt that maybe i was just coming with a flu OR a allgeric reaction, but want to make sure before going to the hospital. Some one please tell me what is wrong with me
Asked On : Wed, 12 Dec 2012