Sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, itchy nose in waking up with pimples on upper nose, sleep alongside a cat. Is it allergic reaction to fur?

Hello , for the past month I ve been having some sort of allergic reaction i think ... im waking up sneezing a couple of times , nose running , watery eyes and my nose is itching from the inside in addition to some red little pimple on my upper lip its small and it comes when im feeling upset of its too hot .. i have a cat that sleeps besides me but I ve had her for 5 years in addition i have a dog . Could it be an allergic reaction from their fur or i should be thinking of something else ?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012