Sneezing, pain in elbows, chest, severe pain. Causes and treatment?

hi i am a 30 year old male and for the past 4 years i have had a strange problem that no doctor i have been to can answer, the problam i have is when i sneeze strait after i get a massive pain in my elbows and somtimes my chest but mostly my elbow joints i have a prety high tollerence for pain but the pain i get is really bad and lasts around a minute after sneezing can you help with any information on why this happens if you could that would be great thankyou the last time i went to the doctor for this he just shrugged his shoulders and sent me on my way ( not verry helpfull)
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012