Sneezing in the morning, blocked nose due to dust, cold weather. Treatment for allergies?

I used to have sneezing problem in the morning time. I have recently shifted from to and now the problem become more complicated and I get sneezing problem and Blocked nose problem almost all the time. I usually get more sneezing problem immediately because of dust or very cold . Now I am unable to focus 100% on my work and other things because of continues problem. Can you please suggest how to get rid of it?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013