Sneezing frequently while at work. Taking advil daily provides relief. Permanent cure for allergy?

Hi I am a 45 year old woman. For the past three years or so I can t seem to stop sneezing every so often, mostly at work, I do sneeze at home as well, but not as much. I find that the normal allergy medication dosen t work, the only thing that seems to work is Advil , so I m taking Advil on a daily basis and don t really like that idea. I did get checked for allergies but nothing major showed up. Could you suggest what I could do or take to help me stop sneezing continously please.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013