Sneezing followed by throat pain, inflammation of uvula, difficulty in swallowing, speaking after eating sweet. Treatment advise?

Hi, I ate sweet later that evening and i suddenly felt like i was going to have cold because i kept sneezing then my throat hurts.. i dont know if it s sore throat or inflammation of the ovula, but when i checked it my ovula rest on tongue... its hard to speak and swallow . I had my tonsil removed way back 2006. Do you know how to treat it? I dont wanna go to doctor because honestly i dont know have time because of my ojt.. :(
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013