Sneezing, cough, sweating, runny nose, diarrhoea. Should I get a bird flu test done?

Hello I am on vacation in mexico city. I have been sneezing , with a slight cough , sweating, diaria and a runny noze. should I get checked out for bird fleu? An out break has been reported two weeks ago aprox 35 miles away in poultry. The H7N3 flu was detected in two municipalities in the state of Jalisco, Mexico s largest chicken farming region, and authorities have been working quickly to contain the outbreak , a statement from the ministry said. There is no risk of infection (in humans) as a result of consuming poultry, said Jose Munoz from the Jalisco state government. It was not clear how many of the 870,000 birds - just a small fraction of the national flock - had contracted the flu and how many had been culled by farmers to contain its spread, an agriculture ministry official said.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012