Sneezing, cold and loss of appetite. Fatigue with headache. Flu symptoms?

Hi, five weeks ago I started having cold symptoms sneezing , runny nose and started feeling really cold and then get hot then cold again it had also affected my asthma as well. I started getting achy all over and lost my appetite . I went to my GP and he said it was flu go home and rest and drink lots of fluid. Which I have done but I don t feel any better. I have a constant headache which feels like drums against my head, I feel so weak and tired, I have pale and yellow tinged skin and I ve lost weight. I get lightheaded sometimes and feel absolutely exhausted if I have to go anywhere. What could it be
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012