Sneezing, cold. Wheezing during exercise. Not responding to steroid nasal spray and allergy tablets. What to do next?

Hello Over the last 3 years, I ve gone from sneezing a lot to pretty much having a permanent cold. I have now also started wheezing during excercise. Please help! I ve been to the doctors twice and was once given a steroid nasal spray and the next time allergy tablets. Neither have helped and I m now so fed up of having a cold all the time. I did take decongestants for a while but started to worry they could do more harm than good. Can you suggest what I should do next? I have had a blood test but not the results as yet.
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013