Sneezing and runny nose with itchy nostrils. Avil helpful? Yoga?

Hello Dr, Daily early mornings i get itching in the nostril and starts runny nose after that. This happens when is sleep only. I wake up once i get the itchy feelfing. The day becomes a worst day of sneezing .There will be 10 sneezings per day and becoming tired. I am not happy with Alerid-D which was prescribed by my X doctor as it could not stop the runny nose but stops the Sneezing. I tried Avil as per a physicians advice it worked. I dont have any troubles for that 2 days with a tablet. Please let me know if there will be any side effects of that and also please advice will there a remedy for this problem by physical excercise or yoga . Thanks&Regards Siva
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012