Sneezing and runny nose. Quit smoking. Why restriction in nasal passage? Help

I quit smoking on Jan 1 2012 about 2-3 weeks after I began to sneeze and have runny nose. This has continued until Sept. I have taken numerous medications and used sinus rinse for several days now. I have tried nose sprays which only irritate and make it worse. I ve been to an allergist/ ENT and his diagnosis was not allergic to anything and very little restriction in my nasal passages. I m about to the point I d try smoking again and see if this problem goes away. I cannot keep trying to function with this problem I probably sneeze 100-150 times a day and live with a paper towel in my hand to wipe my nose......can anyone help? Thanks Whit
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012