Sneezing after sex, movement in chest, running nose. Reason?

Hello Doctor, am Michael, 37yrs, l want to know why am having this symptom immediate after sex, (1)serious sneeze and am while sneezing that will be a kind of movement of something down my abdominal to my chest and once this thing get to my chest then the second symptom will started which is running of nose (3) my stomach will big as if have over feeding myself (4) can l call it internal heat of the body or high temperature and the temperature go higher each time l want to have sex (5) burning during urination and after urination (6) sometimes my pelvic heavy (7)quick ejaculation . and each time l take the following drug l feel relive, chloramphenicol 250mg, ciprofloxacin 500mg, and phenoxymethylepencillin 250mg or if l take full malaria treatment am total free of all this symptom but any day l have sex whether with condom or without condom. please help me what can l do?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012