Sneezing after sex, in a monogamous relationship with wife. How to prevent this allergy?

Good day. I am a man in my mid 50s, married for twelve years and in a monogamous relationship. For the past two years or so, I always experience sneezing after sex with my wife. Sometimes I sneeze three times, sometimes as many as ten. Regardless, this puts a damper on the warm afterglow. I understand that this is more an annoying condition than it is a dangerous one, but it is very annoying. What can I do to prevent this ?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013