Sneeze every time I eat. Allergy, blood tests are negative. Advice ?

I sneeze every time I eat. Info on the internet says it may be gustatory rinitis set off by alcohol or spicy foods. However I don t eat either. Alergy tests have been negative. I thought it might be celiacs but those blood tests are negative as well. However, my blood tests do show I have allergies. I have stopped eating bread and white flour while we suspected celiacs and the sneezing stopped. But the blood tests that show I have allergies confuse me. I don t know what to think now. I really don t want to give up bread forever, and I would like to find what I am actually allergic to since the blood tests are positive. Advice?
Asked On : Mon, 13 Aug 2012